Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

makeup haul


It's been a while since I've been on here but I'm back with a makeup haul...



im going to focus on my new Mac goodies from the Daphne Guiness, naturally and one item from the tour de fabulous collection...From the Daphne Guiness I got three things starting off with Vintage Grape Blush Ombre. Vintage Grape retails for $28 USD for 9 Gm, and it is a Limited edition. It's such a pretty two toned from mid tone violet to plum, swatches follow underneath


the horizontal swatch is a blended swatch of both tones, the top right hand swatch is of the midtone violet part, and of course the bottom is of the plum part...

Also I got an awsome purple plum Pro longwear lipstick in "seasoned Plum" & a Cremsheen glass in "narcissus"
 
"Seasoned Plum" ^

"Narcissus" Pro longwear lipcreme & swatches down below




on the left we have Hip N happy lip liner (not pictured alone) refer to my video & main pic, "seasoned Plum" & Narcissus Cremsheen

And this brings us to the final collection (of items I own) Naturally! I only got "blonde" msf, and a mineralize eyeshadow in "in the sun"

 as u can see i did four swatches going from the lightest part of the msf to the darker or pinkier

& finally "in the sun eyeshadow"....




To be honest I totally recommend everything! BTW EVERYTHING IS LIMITED EDITION.. :) tHANX FOR STOPING BY & STAY PRETTY! 




1 comment:

  1. I love all of the products that you got. Seasoned Plum is so pretty! I love that one.

    ReplyDelete